Roasted Cauliflower and Olive Salad
- Head of one small cauliflower cut into small florets
- 8 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 cup kalamata olives or any olives of your choice or capers
- Salt and pepper
- Vinaigrette dressing. Here is the link to my Simple Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 bags of spring greens
- Make dressing and set aside.
- In a bowl place the chopped cauliflower florets and add crushed garlic.
- Sprinkle pepper and 2 tbsp olive oil and toss.
- Place the cauliflower mixture on a baking sheet and roast in oven at 375 for 30 minutes. Toss the cauliflower every 15 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked al dente remove from oven and let cool.
- Place roasted cauliflower in a mixing bowl and add 1 cup olives. Toss with salt and pepper. Save the cauliflower mixture at room temperature until ready to serve.
- When you are ready to serve, toss cauliflower olive mixture with 2 bags of spring greens and desired dressing.
- Serve immediately.