I can’t tell you how many times I have been asked the recipe for my vinaigrette dressing. It’s my go-to dressing for any and all salads. I can make it instantly or make it in advance, it’s quick, and it’s easy. And it’s always delicious. It is the easiest dressing to make and only requires 4 ingredients – vinegar, olive oil, salt, & pepper. The only other ingredient I use in this vinaigrette is honey to make my honey vinaigrette dressing for a sweeter version.
Here is the recipe for My Simple Vinaigrette.
- 6 tbsp Vinegar (you can use balsamic, peach vinegar, apple vinegar or any vinegar of your choice). My favorite is balsamic vinegar if I want a thick dense dressing, or white wine vinegar if I want a lighter dressing.
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- In a small bowl splash 6 tbsp vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper and mix in.
- Add olive oil and whisk into the vinegar until fully incorporated.
- Taste to adjust for salt and add more vinegar for more sourness if needed.
- Ready to serve on salad.