I can’t tell you how many times I have been asked the recipe for my vinaigrette dressing. It’s my go-to dressing for any and all salads.
VINEGAR, OLIVE OIL, SALT, & PEPPER.
I can make the vinaigrette instantly or make it in advance, it’s quick, and it’s easy. And it’s always delicious. It is the easiest dressing to make and only requires 4 ingredients – vinegar, olive oil, salt, & pepper.
Here is the recipe for My Simple Vinaigrette.
- 6 tbsp Vinegar (you can use balsamic, peach vinegar, apple vinegar or any vinegar of your choice). My favorite is balsamic vinegar if I want a thick dense dressing, or white wine vinegar if I want a lighter dressing.
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- In a small bowl splash 6 tbsp vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper and mix in.
- Add olive oil and whisk into the vinegar until fully incorporated.
- Taste to adjust for salt and add more vinegar for more sourness if needed.
- Ready to serve on salad.
6 thoughts on “Simple Vinaigrette Dressing”
Made this last night. Simple and easy. Good excuse to eat my vegetables! So good!!
so good to hear you like it! Thank you for letting me know how my recipes turn out, truly appreicate it!
Love this dressing Kalpana. Ever since you taught me how to make it, I have made it many times. We all love it.
It’s so easy to make and so delicious isn’t it? Better than any store bough dressing!
I’ve been looking for just an easy, simple, good dressing. Thanks for posting this 🙂 It’s great because I have all these ingredients sitting in my cabinet already too!
Cool! I hope you like the dressing. Would love to hear how it turned out 🙂