If you like the flavor of grapefruit and are looking for a nice refreshing salad dressing, this is the one. I made this grapefruit dressing with a lot of grapefruit juice and very little olive oil turning the dressing into a thinner and very light version. Here is the recipe.
- Juice of 1/2 grapefruit including bits of pulp
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed or 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Salt & pepper
- In a bowl squeeze juice from 1/2 grapefruit.
- Add honey, crushed garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to blend together.
- Add olive oil and whisk into the grapefruit juice.
Taste for salt and adjust accordingly. Add more grapefruit juice for more grapefruit flavor if you like. You can also add little pieces of grapefruit flesh into the dressing for added dimension. Toss with salad.