makes enough for a couple of large salads
- 4 tbsp apricot jam or flesh of one large juicy apricot thoroughly mashed into pulp
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped for some extra flavor (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl place apricot jam, vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk together to blend.
- Add olive oil and continue to whisk. Taste and adjust for salt, add more vinegar for more sourness, more jam for more apricot flavor, or a drizzle of honey for more sweetness.
- Dressing is ready. Toss in salad of your choice.