Greens Salad with Apples & Pickled Onion Vinaigrette
- 8-10 cups spring greens salad mix
- 2 medium apples cut into thin slices
- 1 bell pepper cut into thin slices or 4 small peppers cut into thin circles
- 1/2 small red onion cut into slivers
- 1 avocado cut into thin slices
- White cheddar cheese cut into small cubes – as much as you like (optional)
- Ingredients for pickled onion vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup pickled onion vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
Make vinaigrette and set aside. Here is the link to the recipe Pickled Onion Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl place all the cut vegetables and cheese. Toss with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
6 thoughts on “Greens Salad with Apples & Pickled Onion Vinaigrette”
Looks very delicious! Feel like making it now!
Such an amazing and healthy indulgence ✌✌ feel like eating this 😊
I wish I could 3D print this picture and eat it. Yummy.
😀😀 I wish that too, that way my readers can just eat my foods and not have to bother making them 😀