Fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Just assemble and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It’s fast, easy and delicious. Can a salad get any simpler than this?
- 5-6 tomatoes cut into slices
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- Burrata mozzarella cheese or any fresh mozzarella cheese cut into thick slices.
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- On a platter place the mozzarella slices. Top with tomato slices. Evenly distribute basil leaves over all the tomatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and serve right away.