Yellow mustard salad dressing is my friend Shalini’s go-to dressing for most of her salads. This tart and mustardy dressing tastes great in any salad that consists mostly of vegetables, lentils, and salad greens. Here is the recipe.
Yellow Mustard Vinaigrette
recipe courtesy of Shalini
- 1 tsp Yellow mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- In a bowl squeeze juice of one lemon.
- Add 1 tsp yellow mustard, salt and pepper and mix-in.
- Next add 1/4 cup olive oil and mix together until well blended.
- Taste and adjust for salt. For more sourness add more lemon juice.
- Toss in salad of your choice.