Any time I want to make a quick salad to serve with a sandwich or an omelet, this avocado salad is what I turn to. It’s easy, simple, and delicious. There is no better way to make a beautiful avocado salad with so few ingredients. Give it a try!
Avocado Salad with Red Onions:
- 1-2 ripe avocados cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 lemon
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Place the avocado wedges on a platter. Sprinkle onions over the avocado.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the avocados and onions and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over everything. Next drizzle some balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, or mint, or herbs like oregano or thyme if you like. It’s ready to serve.