This yogurt dip is as creamy as a sour cream dip and just as delicious too. I made this super easy and super quick Greek yogurt dip to go with some Russian Carrot Fritters I made, but this yogurt dip can easily be used on a baked potato or as a dip for a veggie platter. Here is the recipe.
Greek Yogurt Dip:
- 6 tsp Greek yogurt – any type
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or fresh crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- In a bowl place 6 tsp of Greek yogurt.
- Add garlic powder, paprika, dill, and salt and mix-in.
- Top with cilantro for garnish and it’s ready.