This lemon dressing tastes fabulous especially when made with fresh squeezed lemon juice and fresh herbs. You can use any combination of herbs such as thyme, oregano, basil, mint or rosemary. I chose to use thyme and mint in this dressing. Here is the recipe.
Lemon Herb Dressing:
makes enough for a large salad that serves 6-8
- Juice of 2 lemon
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl squeeze juice from 2 lemons.
- Add salt, pepper, sugar and olive oil. Blend together with a whisk or fork.
- Add herbs- thyme and mint and mix-in.
- Taste to adjust for salt. It’s ready.