Folks, if you are looking for a super easy veggie side dish that is positively delicious, try this roasted broccolini with garlic and olive oil. It’s that simple. Just add salt after the broccolini comes out of the oven and you can serve these even as an appetizer with a side of dip. Charred and a little crisp, these roasted broccolini will have you wondering where it all went – that’s how fast they will get consumed. Here is the recipe.
Roasted Broccolini with Garlic & Olive Oil
- 1 lb broccolini
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon if you desire
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the florets off the stalk and place on cookie sheet. Chop the stalks into small pieces and add them to the cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and toss around to coat all the broccolini.
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes take out of oven and stir broccolini around and add crushed garlic. Place back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes take the cookies sheet out of oven and stir broccolini one more time.
- Switch oven to broil and broil broccolini for 2 minutes until charred.
- Sprinkle salt and serve warm with lemon wedges.
Cook’s Notes: Roasted broccolini makes a wonderful pasta dish. Recipe for Broccolini Pasta with Garlic and Chili Flakes in next post.
2 thoughts on “Roasted Broccolini with Garlic & Olive Oil”
Looks delicious.And so simple to make. will definitely make it.
Let me know how you like it Basanthi!