Warm Sugar Snap Peas & Edamame Salad
- 2 cups sugar snap peas roughly cut in halves. About 8 oz of sugar snap peas
- 1 cups shelled edamame beans. I buy mine frozen and already cooked from Trader Joe’s
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1/2 tsp chopped mint leaves
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl microwave 1-cup edamame beans until tender. To the edamame beans add salt, pepper, mint and lemon juice and mix together. Set aside.
- Place cut sugar snap peas on a cookie sheet, add crushed garlic, 1 tsp olive oil and toss them all together. Broil in oven on high for 3-5 minutes until sugar snap peas are charred. Stir them around and char them for another 2-3 minutes. Take out of oven.
- In a bowl or on the same cookie sheet add edamame beans to the broiled sugar snap peas and toss together. Serve warm.