Orange Salad with Olives & Mint Orange Vinaigrette
- 4 large navel oranges, skin removed and cut into big round wedges
- 4 cups spring greens leaves or any salad greens
- 1/4 cup olives
- Orange and Mint Vinaigrette – Ingredients
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar or any white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Place the orange slices in the center of a large platter. Next add salad leaves around the orange slices. Top the orange slices with olives. Set aside.
When you are ready to serve salad, drizzle mint and orange vinaigrette.
Toss salad and serve immediately.