My Berries and Cream climbing rose has to be one of my all time favorite roses. Of all the rose bushes I have in my garden (and I have a lot) Berries and Cream puts on the most spectacular and prolific floral show.
Berries and Cream pumps out non-stop blooms all season long, and what beautiful blooms these are. Shades of pink, pale yellow striped with white, this is one showstopper of a bloom. No sooner are one flush of blooms over there are already new buds on the bush ready to bloom. This goes on all season long all the way until fall. Winner of a bush she is!! I absolutely love my beautiful, fragrant, thornless, climbing rose Berries and Cream!
It only seems fitting that a beautiful rose called Berries and Cream should have a dessert named after her called berries and cream. A well deserved homage it is for this lovely rose bush. Just like the Berries and Cream rose bush, so too is the dessert berries and cream an easy and no fuss dessert. With just 3 all-natural ingredients a gorgeous, sweet, and delicious dessert can be made in just minutes.
Berries and Cream:
makes 4 servings
- 8-10 Strawberries cut into quarters
- 2 cups raspberries
- 12 oz Heavy whipping cream or 1 1/2 cups cream. Don’t have cream handy? Just substitute with all-natural vanilla ice cream or any plain yogurt,.
- In 4 bowls evenly distribute cut strawberries and raspberries
- Drizzle with desired amount of honey. I drizzled 1 tsp honey in each bowl.
- Pour cream over all the berries until the berries are soaked.
- Serve and eat right away!
Berries and Cream & berries and cream 🍓🍧
Mother’s Day Pick 💝