Maple Syrup Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon or 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl whisk together mustard, maple syrup, lemon juice/vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Next add olive oil and whisk in.
- Taste for salt and adjust accordingly. For more sourness add more lemon juice or vinegar and for more sweetness add more maple syrup. Mix again.
- Dressing is ready.
- Drizzle dressing over salad of your choice.
6 thoughts on “Maple Syrup Salad Dressing”
Looks delicious. Will try this simple dressing.
Wow! I have not seen any mention of maple syrup dressing in a long time! My neighbor also made a paste of maple syrup and mustard powder to glaze a ham with.
The mustard powder and maple syrup paste sounds interesting. I may try on tofu!
Yes, it’s time for all things salad and lighter fare!! I have been making my own salad dressings as well and will add this recipe to my repertoire. Thank you!❤️
I can’t wait to try a few new salad recipes especially with our warmer weather.
Dolly : this is the Seasom for Soups and Salads as you do not want to spend too much time in the Kitchen in front of a hot Stove during these hot months . i am going to make this without the Romaine Lettuce as Center for Disease Control has warned us not to use Romaine Lettuce because of Ecoli Outbreak specially the One from Arizona .
but i am delighted you posted this combination of Chick Peas and Radish salad and also how to make Maple Syrup .