Charred Sugar Snap Peas and Spinach Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups sugar snap peas cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 2 tbsp crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 tbsp salted roasted pistachios chopped
- Lemon Honey Vinaigrette
- Spread sugar snap peas and crushed garlic on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and toss around. Broil in oven on high for 5 minutes until sugar snap peas are charred. Set aside.
- When ready to serve salad, in a bowl place the sugar snap peas, baby spinach, feta cheese and pistachios. Toss with desired dressing.
- Serve salad topped with garnish of extra feta and pistachios.