Charred Sugar Snap Peas and Spinach Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups sugar snap peas cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 2 tbsp crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 tbsp salted roasted pistachios chopped
- Lemon Honey Vinaigrette
- Spread sugar snap peas and crushed garlic on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and toss around. Broil in oven on high for 5 minutes until sugar snap peas are charred. Set aside.
- When ready to serve salad, in a bowl place the sugar snap peas, baby spinach, feta cheese and pistachios. Toss with desired dressing.
- Serve salad topped with garnish of extra feta and pistachios.
8 thoughts on “Charred Sugar Snap Peas and Spinach Salad”
Another of your yummy salads! Will try it soon.
good one ! anything green and fresh is welcome in the summers !!
Thanks for posting another great scrumptious green salad recipe Kalpana. Will give it a try soon.
Let me know how you like it Devi!
Dolly , we are Peas of the same Pod … I love all kinds of Peas … Sugar Snap Peas ; Garden Peas and just Snap Peas . I love to add them to all my curries with grated Coconut . Ty once again for these Super Green Cool Salads in these not so Cool Summer months .
I’ve never tried sugar snap peas with grated coconut in a curry, Thanks for the suggestion.
Dolly , now a days i study a lot about nutrients and in the past i never used Coconut oil in preparing food etc Aviyal. But i used Coconut Oil for my Hair as well as my Body ( specially good for diabetics) … but i leaned that Coconut has copper, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, and zinc and also great spource of B complex vitamins , folates , riboflavin, niacin, thiamin etc … Also Coconut water is great as it is very refeshing . In my recent trip in IChennai , i drank Coconut Water specially when i went to the Beach . Anti ageing too … see my profile photo Do not worry about the Fats though …
Yes even I have read a lot about the health benefits of coconut meat, coconut water and using coconut oil in our cooking. Ive started using coconut oil in some curries and Hitesh and I always have fresh coconut water in the refridgerator to drink.
Thank you for your suggestions on coconut oil and coconut.