This is a sweet dressing that tastes really good in any salad that has fresh fruit or even dried fruits. If you make salads with apples, peaches, apricots, pears or mangos, this is the perfect sweet and sour dressing to bring out the fruit flavors.
- 4 tbsp White wine vinegar – you can use any white wine vinegar like peach vinegar or white balsamic vinegar. You can also substitute lemon juice in place of vinegar.
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp honey or more if you want it sweeter
- In a small bowl splash 4 tbsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Add the honey and salt and pepper and mix in with a whisk until well blended.
- Add olive oil and whisk into the vinegar until fully incorporated.
- Taste to adjust for salt, more vinegar for more sourness, or more honey for more sweetness. Whisk again so all the ingredients are well blended.
- Ready to serve on salad.