Greens, Grapes and Avocado Salad
Makes 4 servings
- 2 Avocados cut into wedges
- 2 bags of super greens or a mix of spring greens. About 4 cups
- 1 bunch of red grapes – 8 grapes cut in half, 8 grapes left whole
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp roasted salted pistachios
- Honey Vinaigrette. Here is a link to my basic Honey Vinaigrette
- Make the honey vinaigrette and set aside.
- Wash 1 bunch of crisp red seedless grapes. Cut some grapes in half and leave the others whole.
- In a bowl place the greens.
- Cut 2 avocados into wedges and place over salad greens.
- Top with grapes.
- Sprinkle toasted pumpkin seeds and roasted pistachios.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Serve immediately.
5 thoughts on “Greens, Grapes and Avocado Salad”
I love this salad. The honey vinaigrette dressing is absolutely delicious.
Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome. If you dont have grapes, you can substitute any other sweet fruit.
Love, love, this salad! Thank you for posting this along with the honey vinaigrette dressing! Perfect!
You are most welcome! Hope you like it!
I would never think to pair grapes and avocado but the combo sounds absolutely delicious! I love original ideas like this.