Greens, Grapes and Avocado Salad
Makes 4 servings
- 2 Avocados cut into wedges
- 2 bags of super greens or a mix of spring greens. About 4 cups
- 1 bunch of red grapes – 8 grapes cut in half, 8 grapes left whole
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp roasted salted pistachios
- Honey Vinaigrette. Here is a link to my basic Honey Vinaigrette
- Make the honey vinaigrette and set aside.
- Wash 1 bunch of crisp red seedless grapes. Cut some grapes in half and leave the others whole.
- In a bowl place the greens.
- Cut 2 avocados into wedges and place over salad greens.
- Top with grapes.
- Sprinkle toasted pumpkin seeds and roasted pistachios.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Serve immediately.