If you like dark chocolate and Reese’s peanut butter cups then this ice cream is for you.
About the recipe
Dark chocolate peanut butter ice cream is my daughter Rani’s creation who loves loves peanut butter and anything dark chocolate.
When I was making my dark chocolate cardamom ice cream, Rani came up to me and asked if she could make a chocolate ice cream with peanut butter – I told to her to go for it.
Rani’s ice cream creation has peanut butter melted with dark chocolate, honey and cream. As if it doesn’t have enough peanut butter, Rani added more melted peanut butter and swirled it into the ice cream.
For a decadent peanut butter ice cream – give dark chocolate peanut butter ice cream a try!
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate or 8 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup peanut butter plus 1/4 cup peanut butter to swirl in later
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a water bath melt chocolate with cream, honey, sea salt, and 1/2 cup peanut butter to form a creamy texture.
- Once all the ingredients are melted and creamy, let cool for a few minutes to room temperature before pouring into ice cream maker.
- Melt 1/2-cup peanut butter in microwave. Once the ice cream starts to thicken add melted peanut butter to the ice cream as it continues to churn.
- Once ice cream is thickened transfer to a container to freeze.
- Serve ice cream topped with chopped salted roasted peanuts or more melted peanut butter.
7 thoughts on “Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream”
It tastes really good 😋😋
What a great idea!
What a yummy creation! Thanks, Rani, for the inspiration…🍦🍦🍦
Thanks Rose. Let us know how you like it!
Makes me wish I had an ice cream maker.
Yum. This could be added to the list of Baskin Robbins flavors 😉😊