I made this sour cream dip to go with some zucchini tofu fritters I made recently. You can have this dip with quesadillas as well or even have it with baked potatoes. In this recipe I used thyme, mint, and chives, however you can add any herbs of your choice.
Sour Cream Dip with Chives and Herbs:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh mint chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl place 1 cup sour cream.
- Add thyme, salt, pepper, garlic, mint, chives and mix.
- Ready to serve.
One thought on “Sour Cream Dip with Chives and Herbs”
Looks tempting! will make the fritters and the dip. Thanks for sharing.