The ingredients for this simple and delicious salad can be bought ready to go at the grocery store. All you have to do is assemble the salad and just make a vinaigrette dressing.
The recipe for this wonderful strawberry salad comes from my friend Rose who brought it to share when she came over for lunch. It can be enough for two people as a main salad or for four people as a side salad. Fresh creamy goat cheese tastes great in this salad but you can leave it out if you prefer.
Arugula and Strawberry Salad with Candied Walnuts and Goat Cheese:
- 1 bag arugula or 3-4 cups arugula leaves rinsed.
- 1/2 to 1 cup juicy sweet strawberries washed and cut into bit size chunks
- 2 tbsp candied walnuts or toasted walnuts
- 2 tbsp creamy goat cheese
- Make Honey Vinaigrette. Here is a link to my recipe for Honey Vinaigrette
- Make the vinaigrette and set aside.
- When ready to serve the salad, toss all ingredients together with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
2 thoughts on “Arugula and Strawberry Salad with Candied Walnuts and Goat Cheese”
Salad looks delicious.
Rose did a great job with this salad. If you like strawberries you will like this salad.