Looking to whip up something sweet and dessertish for an afternoon snack but want to keep it healthy – this instant granola yogurt parfait is the one to try. Delicious, beautiful, and healthy this parfait will satisfy any afternoon sweet craving. Sometimes for an afternoon snack I crave cool creamy yogurt with crunchy granola and fruit but when I’ve run out of granola, this instant yogurt parfait is what I turn to. I just scoop Greek yogurt into a bowl, add some berries, top it with crushed roasted pistachios and drizzle the entire gorgeous bowl of goodness with maple syrup. A granola type parfait without the granola 😀😋. It has crunchy nuts, dried fruits and maple syrup. Add a cup of tea or coffee and you have the makings of a perfect afternoon snack time treat. This little bowl doesn’t require much by way of a recipe, just pile on the good stuff and enjoy!
Instant Granola Yogurt Parfait
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Berries and fruit of your choice
- Roasted nuts of your choice. I used salted roasted pistachios and crushed them in a mortar and pistil.
- Pure maple syrup
- Raisins, or any dried fruits for extra sweetness
- In a bowl place the Greek yogurt. Top with fruit and berries.
- Add crushed nuts and dried fruit if using. Drizzle with maple syrup. Parfait is ready.
- A sweet treat to satisfy anyone’s healthy afternoon dessert craving.