Greek yogurt, vanilla and orange liqueur elevate a traditional yogurt parfait into a thick and creamy sophisticated parfait. If you have homemade granola, that also adds to the gourmet quality of this beautiful and healthy sweet treat.
Greek Yogurt, Granola & Berry Parfait
makes 6-8 servings
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup powdered sugar depending on your sweetness level
- 2 tsp Grand Marnier or any orange liqueur or 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 tbsp chopped soft candied ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup granola any variety
- 2 cups berries of your choice. I like to use blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- In a serving bowl mix Greek yogurt with vanilla, Grand Marnier, powdered sugar, and candied ginger.
- Top with all the berries. Next spread granola over the berries.
- Greek yogurt parfait is ready.
Cook’s Note: If you would rather have your guests sweeten their yogurt, leave the Greek yogurt unsweetened and just mix in vanilla, candied ginger and Grand Marnier. Top with berries and granola, and offer Greek yogurt parfait with a side of honey.
Mother’s Day Pick 💝
4 thoughts on “Greek Yogurt, Granola & Berry Parfait”
I want some!
You can have some anytime! Just ask 😘❤️
Why just Hitesh Sheth only. How about me ?. Of course, you must include me. Thank you. DS
Of course I will include you Del 😀 You just have to come and see us and I will definitely make this yogurt parfait for you !