Want to make a quick salad in as few as five minutes? No dressings involved. Just cut and plate, drizzle with vinegar and olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper, and the salad is done. Try this avocado salad with cherry tomatoes.
Avocado Salad with Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 avocados cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp sweet balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Some sprigs of cilantro for garnish
- In a serving platter place the avocado slices. Evenly distribute the cherry tomatoes over the avocado. Sprinkle with chopped red onions.
- Squeeze juice of 1 lemon all over avocado, onions and tomatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Gently drizzle 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and olive oil over all the ingredients.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.