If you like ranch dressing, try this Greek yogurt salad dressing with mint and chives. Mint adds a nice refreshing flavor while the chives and fresh garlic give this dressing a sharp edgy bite. If you don’t have chives growing in the garden, substitute with green onions or finely chopped shallot.
Mint and Chive Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing
makes enough dressing for 2 large salads
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves – about 8 mint leaves
- 4-6 tbsp white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl place the chopped chives, mint, garlic, yogurt, milk, vinegar, salt and pepper, and mix together. Next add olive oil and whisk in to form a thick dressing.
- Taste for salt and adjust accordingly. Add more vinegar for extra sourness and more chives and mint for a stronger mint and chive flavor.
- Toss with salad of your choice.
5 thoughts on “Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing with Mint and Chives.”
😀😀 Thanks 🙏
Never heard this combination. Looks delicious. Will try to make it.
Super easy to make, it tastes like ranch dressing but healthier 👌