Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 2 -3 cups sliced Brussels sprouts about 1/2-1lb
- 2-3 cups cauliflower florets – half of a head of cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 2-3 bunches of romaine lettuce cut into chunks
- Dried cranberries or dried cherries (optional)
- A few pitted dates cut into long strips (optional)
- Parmesan shavings (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- honey vinaigrette.
- Toss cauliflower and Brussels sprouts with 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast in a 375-degree oven for 30 minutes until the veggies are charred and slightly cooked. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl toss cauliflower and Brussels sprouts with olives, dates and cranberries. Next top with lettuce and Parmesan cheese if using and set aside until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, toss salad with honey vinaigrette and serve salad immediately.
Happy Sunday Everyone!
I had to share these shots of a glorious October Sunday morning.
2 thoughts on “Cauliflower & Brussels Sprouts Salad”
Yummy! Will try this soon.
Let me know how you like it.