Looking for a fast and easy side dish to serve with a quiche, sandwich, fish or chicken? This springy green veggie mix is quick, easy and delicious.
About the recipe
Just sauté zucchini and asparagus with a little garlic, salt and pepper, then toss in some panko Parmesan topping, and what you end up with is a beautiful side dish that tastes delicious.
Zucchini Asparagus Stir Fry with Panko Parmesan Topping
- 1lb asparagus, tough end removed, washed and set-aside.
- 1 zucchini cut into circles
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Panko
- 1 tsp dried thyme or oregano
- Olive oil
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Warm 2 tbsp olive oil. Add the garlic and chili flakes if using and mix into the oil for 2-3 seconds. Next add the asparagus and zucchini. Sauté for 5-7 minutes until the veggies are slightly cooked but not too soft.
- Add salt and pepper and the panko Parmesan mix and toss in with the veggies. Cook for an additional couple minutes. Veggies are ready!
- Serve warm for a delicious and healthy veggie side dish.
2 thoughts on “Zucchini Asparagus Stir Fry with Panko Parmesan Topping”
Looks delicious. Will try it.
Let me know how you like it!