Looking for a red and pink salad for Valentine’s Day? Gorgeous dark colored beets and pretty pink radish look so good together in a tossed green salad and taste wonderful too. This salad is sweet from the beets that release such a lovely sugary taste, then add fesh lemony vinaigrette and you get that unique sweet and sour tang in this beautiful salad.
This delicious salad is shared by my friend Swati who made the beet and radish salad with a lemon vinaigrette at a fun dinner gathering at her home 😋.
For a pretty pink salad on Valentine’s Day give this beet and radish salad a try!
Super Greens Salad with Beets and Radish
recipe contributed by Swati
- 1/2 lb super greens salad blend
- 1 medium beet
- 3 small pink radish cut into thin slices.
- Lemon vinaigrette
- Peel and cook beet until tender. Cool and cut beet into small chunks.
- When ready to make salad, toss the greens with beets and radish slices.
- Add lemon vinaigrette as much as you want and mix in the salad.
- Serve immediately.