Gorgeous sunny colored mango and papaya all tossed together with vibrant salad greens and a tangy mustard dressing makes this salad look rich and colorful while tasting delicious as well.
Mango and papaya salad is my friend Shalini’s recipe that she pulled together when we met for lunch one day and then graciously shared her recipe with me.
Papaya, Mango & Avocado Salad with Pepitas & Yellow Mustard Dressing
Recipe courtesy of Shalini
- 1 ripe mango cut into wedges
- 1/2 small ripe papaya cut into wedges
- 1 ripe avocado cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp toasted pepitas or sunflower seeds
- 1 bag salad greens or 4 cups salad greens
- Ingredients for Yellow Mustard Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp Yellow mustard
- 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Make the dressing and set aside. Here is the link to the recipe Yellow Mustard Salad Dressing.
Assemble the salad:
- Right before serving salad toss together cut mango, papaya, avocado and salad greens along with the salad dressing. Distribute evenly on 4 plates.
- Sprinkle pepitas or sunflower seeds as garnish.
- Serve immediately.